I ate hell lot of junk food today. I thought jogging will undo it. I keep on getting such freaky thoughts. And that’s how I landed in jogger’s park. Man.. it is amazingly entertaining place if you like to observe people. Let us begin with the jogging a.k.a discovering different species of joggers.
Species I:
Name: The “fainéant” joggers
This species is a common sight in a jogger’s park. It seems that this kind is jogging for centuries. These lazily trotting species is characterized by frequent breaks for rest. They are always on a lookout for a bench. They are also in search for shorter paths. This is a female dominant species.
Species II:
Name: The “clubby” joggers
This species is always found in groups. This species is characterized with prating. Cricket, politics, business are the themes on which the males feed while there female counterparts like jewellery, clothing and there favourite backbiting. They jog as long as the feed is provided.
Species III:
Name: The “beguiler” joggers
This species is basically a type of “fainéant” joggers. But the two species differ in the honesty factor. The “fainéant” species ‘ mind is not evolved to deceive. But the “beguilers” are amazingly sly and there jogging speed varies according to there surroundings i.e they accelerate when the other member of jogger’s park is nearby but in isolation they are lazy trotters.
Species IV:
Name: The “head bangers”
This species feed on music. They are characterized by certain movements of head along with the movement of legs. This species avoid groups. They are prone to collisions with other members as they get so involved in there feed sometimes that they lose there balance.
Species V:
Name: The “Marathoners”
This species is the most evolved species. Sippers, stopwatches, towels are in there armory. They mean business all the time. Characterized by high-speed jogging.
I might have missed some species which I will try to discover next time.
doing phd on jogging??? :P
ReplyDeletegood good.. :)