Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world

Monday, 5 December 2011

Chasing Planes.....


Let me take you to
A time when everything had
Magic in it……
It was the time when
Playing in dust was the
The thing I loved……
Such beautiful was the time
When the afternoon was
Spent in chasing planes…..
Those were glorious days
When I asked silly questions
but lived curious…
auspicious was the time
when I just wanted to have
and not wanted to be…..
simple were the moments
when I used my hands to
decide  left and right…..
magical were those days
when I trusted everyone
and when my only fear
was fear of ghosts….
 Those were the years when
I was not smart enough
To regret my yesterday
And concerned about my future….
It is the time we all have lived
And somewhere in our heart
We still want to chase planes…..

3 comments: