Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world

Friday, 4 November 2011

Infinity- The Life Story Of A Road.....

I know you are not
interested in my story,
but let me tell you
my life is not less than a glory.
My journey can be made into a movie
as my life is kind of groovy.
I cover a minute part of your earth,
lets begin with the story of my birth.
I was born from a path more travelled.
As i was in my infancy,
dust was the only thing i could fancy.
But one day one of your big leader
wanted to traverse me.
All I could give him was dust
and get the small leader bust.
Small leader wanted me to develop,
so he finally opened up the envelope.
I was fed and fed
and was turned into a black bedspread.
The small leader's happiness intensified
and big leader also got satisfied.
But my journey goes on.
When I was dusty
your moment on me was rusty.
But after my evolution,
I hear the engine's creak
and the horn's squeak.
But the thing I am more
interested are your voices.
Sometimes they are happy
and sometimes they are sad.
Sometimes its about life
and sometimes death.
Sometimes its about victories
and sometimes defeats.
Sometimes about God
and sometimes evil.
You put the colours of life
on this black bedspread.
You move on to your journey
but I always wait for your return.
This is my life's unending journey,
and it goes to infinity.........

3 comments: